Tuesday, March 17

Warmest Day of the year

I ran five miles today.

I can't remember the last time I ran that far. And lately I've been struggling through one and two mile runs. I struggled through the five mile run but I made it.

It was a beautiful day. I heard on the news that it was the warmest day of the year. And it would be getting colder soon.

That doesn't surprise me.

It's so good to get out and run because you get to fully participate in the seasons. Although it was warm today, the trees didn't have any leaves on them. I could tell it wasn't quite spring yet.

But things are changing.

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Wow. Nice. I'd like to go that far...

I did go 1.24 this morning. My second run this week. Maybe next week I'll start doing 1.3 mile runs.

March 18, 2009 9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home