Friday, February 8

full moon

I looked at my calendar and yesterday was a full moon.

I looked at my calendar because I just read a story about shootings on two college campuses.

A 23-year-old woman killed two fellow students in a classroom at a vocational college Friday, then killed herself, police said. In South Carolina, a person was shot at Greenville Technical College, but was expected to survive.


This is after someone in suburban St. Louis went into a City council meeting shot a police officer, the mayor and was ultimately shot dead himself.

Some people think astrology is just silly, but I do think it matters when there's a full moon. I think it helps explains things a little bit sometimes.

Also, you can talk to any elementary school teacher and they will also confirm for you that full moons have major impacts on how students behave.

sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home