Saturday, April 28

Meme

Vajra tagged me, and because she's so nice I've decided to do it as well:

Here are the rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their
seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need
to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to
leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to
read your blog!
Well, those are the rules, but I don't know that I have 7 friends who would do this. I'm a bit surprised myself that I'm doing it.

1. I'm extremely competitive at everything I do, especially Scrabble. I don't play enough other people to know how good I really am, but I'm good with words.
I can't do anything for long without wanting to excel.

2. I've thought it might be cool to work as a bouncer at a bar. But I'm really too skinny for that.

3. People think I'm creative, but I think I'm a bit of a pretender. I'm in awe of true artists and creative people. Pretenders though should at least know that they're not that hot.

4. I have a collection of African masks. I'd like to branch out into Native American masks. But I'm also running out of wall space at the moment.

5. I like beautiful buildings.

6. I wish my math teachers hadn't made the subject so boring when I was younger. And I always wanted more word problems in math instead of the plain equations.

7. My favorite president is Theodore Roosevelt. IFunny thing, I don't even know much about TR.I did just start reading a book though.

2 Comments:

Blogger bl said...

I suppose this is one way I can make my blog uninteresting to people who don't already know me. :)

April 28, 2007 8:56 am  
Blogger Vajra said...

Thanks for doing it: this was the first time I was tagged so I did it, but I don't get it, if you know what I mean.

April 29, 2007 8:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home