Friday, April 6

Good Friday

It's snowing today, the Friday before Easter. Which again prompts the question, "What's so good about Good Friday?" I'm not getting into theology today. I'm just saying.
Anyhow, snow. I'm tempted to write that in a perfect world, snow wouldn't stop me from running. But not even in a perfect world. I'm just taking today off. Letting my body rest.
I plan to run six miles on Saturday and 10 miles on Sunday. I truly believe in that Bill Bowerman quote I posted not too long ago:
There's no such thing as bad weather, just soft people.

I've just got to get focused and motivated on training for upcoming races. I'll make that Saturday six mile run a fartlek workout to push myself a bit harder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vajra said...

Jim and I went to Good Friday service which was beautiful: quiet and simple. We also chose to attend the Vigil on Saturday evening. The choir was awesome and we felt lucky to be able to witness the baptisms, confirmations, and first Eucharist. I love Easter.

April 10, 2007 3:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home