Tuesday, February 20

Racing plans

I had a pretty decent workout at the Y today. Four miles on the treadmill. Quite possibly the first time I've run four miles since the marathon.

Now, however, I feel the need to plan for new races.

So here are my plans:

March 17th - Pitter Pat 5K. A race to raise money for a crisis nursery, a local initiative to raise money to help prevent child abuse. A worthy cause.

May 12th - Wichita River Run 10K. My first 10K. A chance to run it for a third time and hopefully run a lot faster than I did the first time and the second time. Unlike last year, I'm going to focus on this race and hope to peak here in Wichita.

This gives me something to focus on. I'm pumped.

1 Comments:

Blogger bl said...

Update - I want to write down a possible April race: April 15 Spirit of St. Louis Marathon.

We'll see how that goes.

February 21, 2007 8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home