Friday, February 16

Words from an old notebook

I found some words from an old notebook today. Wondering if they might grow into a new poem:

If you are a liberal, I'm a conservative.
If you are a conservative, I'm a liberal.
If you are a moderate, I'm a radical.
If you are a radical, I'm the corporate media mediating how your experience is to be understood.
If you are in the wilderness, than I am a voice, crying out with you.
A voice for the voiceless and for those voices you've been trying to ignore.

to be continued???

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Reminds me of how K was behaving this week:
a scientist to the Christians
a Christian to the scientists...


like it.

February 17, 2007 2:19 am  
Blogger bl said...

yes, i think it's got potential.

i've just got to get into the zone and flesh it out a bit.

February 17, 2007 9:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home