Saturday, February 17

Prescription Orthotics

Moving from poetry back to feet.

I got a call from the insurance department in my doctor's office Friday. They told me that my insurance has a deductible that kicks in after I spend $500. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your perspective) the orthotics cost $500. So I'd have to pay for them but then everything after that the insurance would pay 90 percent.

Since my foot felt worse with the faux orthotic that the doctor wrapped around it, I'm definitely not spending $500 for orthotics. Maybe I should just take some time off and make sure to buy some good spenco insoles when I do get new shoes.

I went to the shoe store yesterday, but nothing they had fit well so I just asked them to call me when they get more Asics Gel Kayanos in.

We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home