Saturday, December 9

Sunshine Run photos

I'm not sure how well this link will work, but pictures are up from the Sunshine Run in October.

If you need my bib number to see the pictures, it was 1168. I think they're decent pictures if I do say so myself. Not sure if I'll order any. I know what I look like after all and it wasn't but so momentous of a race. I got a pr (53:58) but I so rarely run 10Ks that a pr is likely easy to come by with steady improvement. And I am making steady improvement.

In other news, it's about 50 degrees outside. The weather looks good for tomorrow so I'm going to go out and do about 18 miles outside. I'm excited about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger R said...

hmmm... I couldn't get to the photos. It said my session was expired and to search for the event. But it didn't find the event.
ah, npgyno!

December 11, 2006 4:13 pm  
Blogger bl said...

I had trouble with the link also.

Let's try again - go here - www.thomasphotographic.com

Then click on Sunshine run and type in my number 1168

December 11, 2006 5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home