Friday, November 3

More NYC marathon madness

There's a good article in the New York Sun Wall Street execs and the marathon. Nothing all that surprising, but it did make me think.

Especially since I'm taking a few days to not run and to take advil.

Sometimes I dream a bit about being a Wall Street exec like Pierce Brosnan in The Thomas Crown Affair. Or a corporate lawyer.

Sometimes I just dream about being more organized. My marathon training is a bit like the rest of my life right now, pretty disorganized and unstructured although not completely a mess. Sigh.

Hopefully this weeklong break will help my foot heal better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know the original Thomas Crown Affair starred Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway?

November 03, 2006 1:36 pm  
Blogger bl said...

Yes, my mom said she thought the Steve McQueen version was even better than the Pierce Brosnan version.

Unfortunately I haven't even seen that one yet.

November 03, 2006 4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home