Wednesday, November 1

A week off from running

Last night at a halloween party, I talked with someone about my nagging foot injury. It's not so bad that I can't run, but it's not going away. The lady I was talking to recommended ibuprofen, two tablets with each meal and then two tablets before going to sleep.

So I'm going to try that for the next week and see how that affects my foot.

I'll also use the next week to see how much of a beard I can grow. And then on the day after the election I'll go running again and I'll either shave the beard completely off, buy a beard and mustache trimmer or trim it to a goatee. The goatee is what's most likely to happen, but we'll see.

In the meantime, I suppose I'll go looking this weekend for a sports bar broadcasting the New York Marathon. HA! I wonder what the chances of that are anywhere.

By the way, here's something interesting. A coincidence if you will. Here's a story on the race that, I assure you, I did not write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home