Monday, November 13

Doctor's visit

So I went to the doctor today. I'm not sure what I learned.

I don't think my doctor is a big proponent of marathon running, but hey I've run one. I ought to be able to run another.

My foot has less pain than it had before, but I've been cutting back a bit on the miles. Perhaps the pain comes partially from the fact that I have flat feet. Maybe that gives me some biomechanical disadvantages or something like that.

As the doctor observed, I'm not limping. I don't have a stress fracture. Probably some sort of minor strain or tendinitis. All that running creates a lot of pounding, he said. I don't know. Perhaps I should have run 20 miles this weekend. I would have been in a bit more pain.

Oh well. I'm getting better and stronger. And I believe the best is yet to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger bl said...

After a long stresful day at work, I think stress affects the way my foot feels.

November 13, 2006 10:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home