Tuesday, November 22

No link here

Some folks think the blogosphere is crowded. They think the internet is crowded.

Just type in a plausible phrase, put .com after it, and voila, a new corner of the matrix, another turn down the wormhole.

Well, it's just not true.

Here are some web addresses that I can't link to just yet.

www.westernkansasmarathon.com
www.westernkansasmarathon.org
www.westkansasmarathon.com
www.wkansasmarathon.com
www.whatkansasmarathon.com/

Sorry, those pages just can't be found.

Now, I'm not hating on Western Kansas. It's very cool in its own way.

I've been to Dodge City and I enjoyed it.

Of course, one place I'd like to go that I haven't been yet is the Cathedral of the Plains in Victoria.

More to come in an upcoming post on why I was looking for a Western Kansas Marathon.

1 Comments:

Blogger bl said...

There's a link here though: link.

Are you with me?

November 30, 2005 8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home