Wednesday, November 16

Coldest Run Yet

So I'm planning to run a half-marathon in Memphis on Dec. 3. Today had to be good practice.

I'm not sure exactly what the temperature was when I rolled out of bed and got dressed to go running this morning. But today's low was 27 and today's high was forecast as 36. Now, if you think like I do, you may be asking, "You call that a high?"

But really it wasn't that bad. I try to think ahead and last night I went to the local running store and spent a lot of money buying stuff to keep warm while running. For the most part, I was toasty. And I was out for about an hour and forty minutes or so running about 8 and a half miles.

The only problem was that even though I had on gloves, my fingers still felt frozen.

But I had a good time and I almost felt like I was in shape and I was catching my stride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home