Monday, September 11

18 weeks

Let's get ready to rock'n'roll!

It's my birthday. Wouldn't it be something if on our birthdays, for that one day of the year, we got to be two inches taller? Or our eyes changed color? Or we just completely glowed and people knew that something was quite special about the day?

Of course, everyday is special. Typing that last paragraph reminded me of my conversation with Warren Farha about ordinary time. "How dare we call any of it ordinary time?"

How am I celebrating my birthday? By officially taking one more step toward my next big running goal. I have registered for the Rock'N'Roll Arizona Marathon on January 15, 2006. The race is 18 weeks away. Funny how I got a little bit nervous just clicking on the registration button. Nervous and excited. Very excited.

It is after all my birthday. Time to rock'n'roll!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vajra said...

Happy Birthday! My birthday was this past Friday, so we're both Virgos...Yea!

September 11, 2006 10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home