Wednesday, August 9

Waking from a good dream

I almost feel like I'm going through withdrawal right now. Last week I was completely focused on running and relaxing. And while I write running, a better word would really be training. Ahh, the memories.

Now I've got my job to attend to and other places and people to see. I'm supposed to be at work by 8 every morning and that makes it hard to put in a good hour or so of running. Unless I go to sleep earlier and get up earlier. Unfortunately, that's not happening yet.

It's like waking from a good dream and I'd like to go back to sleep and be in New Mexico again. I'd be sore but I'd have nothing on my mind except running as hard as I possibly can at the next workout.

With this heat though, perhaps it's good that I pull back a wee bit. I can't really train but so hard when the heat index is in triple digits. But I know I'm going to be running really hard again sometime soon. I'm excited to apply what I've learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home