Thursday, August 31

Slam number three

OK, it's about time for my third slam.

How do I feel? Excited, nervous, tired.

I'm excited about my opening poem. The message is the message of the blog. Enjoy life. Chase your dreams.

Of course, that's also the message of the second poem, which has gone through transformation on this blog in the past few days. I've made more significant poems to it as well. I like this final draft, but I've got to work on saying it a few more time.

It's always tough when writing a poem because you never know what someone will take away. But I'm hoping that the message is positive and the experience is good for the folks in the audience.

And I'd like to win, but I just want to empty myself on stage and have fun. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home