Saturday, April 29

Reasons, cont.

Here's a joke that I got in an e-mail several years ago. I've tweaked it just a little bit. As with all jokes, there's no accounting for taste.

Still, I think I'll insert it into my list of 26.2 reasons to run a marathon.

Reason # 21:

A marathon runner is flying home after attending a business meeting in Paris. A Frenchman and an Italian are seated next to him. After a while, the three get talking about their home lives.
"Last night," brags the Frenchman, "I made love to my wife four times and this morning she made me delicious crepes and told me how much she adored me."
"That’s nothing," responds the Italian, "last night I made love to my wife six times and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love any other man."
The marathoner remains silent, so the Frenchman asks him, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night, monsieur?"
"Once," the marathon runner replies.
"Only once?" snorts the Italian, arrogantly, "and what did she say to you this morning?"
"Don't stop."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home